Wednesday 20 May 2009

TUESDAY 31st MARCH 2009. (a recap….)

British summertime has started with a blast
As the big yellow sky ball is blazing the path
Of its ripeness for all to see,
And riding us of the previous tail chasing
Seasons that sprang from the haste
Of yesterday’s corners.........

In the kitchen I tried to slide by
The freshly gained frame of my wife,
But she's surfing the bottom drawer,
And her rear is more
Than the narrow channel
Of the galley can take,
And making it impossible.......

I've got a hundred hungry pounds in my pocket,
And I'm trying to stop it
Consuming the first thing it finds
To occupy its time...........

Counting contractions in the back of a car.........

It’s high, I said,
Not very, she replied,
High enough to break your fall, I furthered,
Aye, she said.........

Four and a half hours from start to drop.........

He’s a little early, but at least he will live
Five weeks longer than most other folks.........

His face is paper thin
And my fingers will need
Elbow skin to feel it..........

His ears are unfolding slowly,
Filling with milk..........

I leaned back at a forty five degree angle
So I could follow the smell of my feet........

I’ve got to meet a man about a pint of beer,
He says it isn’t vital but it might be near..........

He’s not a pet or a possession,
But something better..........

A pit full of potential pot holes to fall in;
A shit load of sequential stepping stones.......

No comments:

Post a Comment