Wednesday 20 May 2009

MONDAY 16th MARCH 2009.

Issuing my thoughts for the day
Over the broad internet makes
My rancid little life feel fresher;
Less indebted to the exploits of
Others I assume are having all
The fun and more endurable as
I bubble on in the cauldron of the
Common man.

Standing the understandable for
As long as we can is an admirable
Feat, but sometimes we need to
Bolster the homestead with a bit
More ambition, and if the situation
Requires an opinion, an emotion,
Then I for one am prepared to
Promote it,

And if you don’t want to, or are
Not prepared to discuss it, then I
Must suffer it upon the never
Tired eyes of the wired world and
Hope for a bite of approval to move
Me more than any interactions
With the physical aspects of man
Ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment